May 22, 2011

My Creativity!

Over the past several months, I have tried my hand at painting canvases.  I think they have turned out rather well! (By the way, none of these were stencilled or traced; all are uniquely my own creations!)

This was my very first one!

I needed inspiration for my hectic sophomore year.

Free-handed Disney font!

This one I painted for my grandmother who is recovering from her second stroke. 
This birdhouse was hanging in her backyard.

Miryam just graduated from art school and is going to film million-dollar movies one day.

My boyfriend said that if he ever got a tattoo, it would be something like this.
He is a huge Florida Gators fan, but we are both proud of our school, Southern Miss (To The Top!).


The K and R are initials for my parents.

I'm hoping to have a little side business out of my paintings! 
Shine this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment