April 15, 2011

Pearls are a (Southern) Girl's Best Friend!

Every Southern girl owns at least 1 pair of pearls.  I have 5-ish pairs, not to mention the non-studs!  Pearls are a great way to add a little class and polished look to your outfit.  Here are a few ways to incorporate pearls into any outfit.

Pearls

I think I wore that first outfit sometime this week... I love that pearls can be worn with almost anything! I wish I had the pearl embellished sweater and how adorable is the men's watch with the outfit? And I have the earrings in outfit #2.  Those earrings always get compliments!  I always wear my pearl bracelet; I feel naked without it and my F.R.O.G. bracelet!  Try this: go a week wearing pearls with every outfit, and you'll never want to not wear pearls!

Shine this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment