April 14, 2011

Inspiring Taylor Swift Lyrics Part I

Listening to Taylor Swift (sometimes) just makes my day 10 times better.  You know how you use some songs for specific moments in your life.  Every T.S. song can be your theme song at some point.  (Some of them I don't listen to anymore!)  Here are some lyrics that will hopefully make your day just a little bit better.


Taylor Swift    


"Breathless"
When you feel the world is crashing
All around your feet
Come running headlong into my arms
Breathless

I'll never judge you
I can only love you
Come now running headlong into my arms
Breathless

"Change"
'Cause these things will change, can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win

"Fearless"
And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless

"Fifteen"
'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall
I've found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you're supposed to be
I didn't know who I was supposed to be at fifteen

Your very first day
Take a deep breath girl
Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors


I didn't realize how many T.S. songs there were... So this concludes Inspiring Taylor Swift Lyrics Part I.
Shine this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment